Picture
In August, we OFFICIALLY wrapped Deadpool & Black Panther: The Gauntlet.  I simply cannot express how incredible it was to work with such an amazing cast and crew.  So many people giving up their weekends and coming together for a single cause.

Since then, we've been hard at work in post production.  This is a very post production heavy project, and so it is taking a great deal of time.

We've received a wealth of people asking us when the film will be released.  We're excited to say, that as of now, we are expecting a 2015 release.

We will, without a doubt, keep you posted as we move forward these next couple months.

Comments

01/29/2016 10:09am

Different kind of games are designed for different kind of media such as play station and gaming point from which kids get a lot of fun.

09/17/2016 10:48am

This message is way too late but I know it will still count because it is said with sincerity. Congratulations everyone. I think you guys did a great job. All the people behind this was superb. I can't wait for the next installment. All my other friends loved your work too so I guess I am telling the right thing.Thanks for keeping us updated.

01/30/2016 3:27am

Animation is known as the most important part of this time. It is also very important for those movies which are made on different kind of games and adventures.

02/24/2016 1:23pm

Pretty good post!

The useful imaginative in above all superior style prudence film assembly prove to be our executioner has access to the in sequence and tools indispensable to achieve delusion.

I want to see this movie. What can be cooler than Deadpool and Black Panther? Only combining them in one film. I am very excited about this movie.

06/04/2016 2:24am

You've made a great point in each sentence. Thanks so much for uploading such idea.

07/04/2016 12:01pm

Nice to read that such training centres are the place to be, because in reality, most students do not fit the format of education. Especially now in the digital era, schools need fresh approaches for education. Thanks for the article.

08/29/2016 12:26am

This is real informative. I will most certainly share this information in my blog. Thanks for sharing this

01/06/2017 2:28pm

Good to know this article today. I can get so many new things from here. Thanks.

Comments are closed.