Picture
For those who don't know, writer, director and star of The Gauntlet, Garrett Dumas, was shot after leaving set for our upcoming anticipated sequel to Back In Red & Black.  Since then however, through unrelenting dedication and hard work, Garrett has recovered and an inspiring rate.  We're incredibly proud of him and honored to get to work with him through this film.

We are thrilled by the amount of people who have asked "how much longer?" Because it fills us with joy to see so many people who care and take interest in these films.  It makes the vast hours of work and long days very much worth it.

We are super excited to announce that we will resume production on August 15.

Thank you all for your continued support,

Halo Union

Comments

09/14/2015 2:42am

That movie cannot give fun to the audience in which interesting things are not present. These kinds of movies are not liked by the audience and they don’t watch it. In result, the movie gets no popularity.

10/29/2015 11:42pm

Agree with you about the resume writing skills.A few persons had good resume writing skills. According to my opinion we need to add maximum details about our qualification and professional experience in our resume to catch the attention of reader.

12/14/2015 6:16pm

Sharing information was indeed the soul of a true blogging, article writing very interesting I love it.

01/04/2016 3:01am

Great Post. Shows a tough struggle of Garrett Dumas, who was shot, and got hospitalized for a long time. But then with his sincere efforts and handwork, again stood up on his legs and resumed his Work with The Gauntlet.

03/07/2016 12:38pm

Thank you so much for sharing the great production information related to Gauntlet as I always admire such kind of programs.

03/18/2016 1:02pm

Production of the company resumed and for the scale of the business. It is done and utilized for the reforms and changes of the company. The limited brand of the factory has made great name and for the future use. It is performed and assumed as best and soft in all terms and conditions.

05/15/2016 1:15am

Can't wait to see this movie. I bet it will be awesome.

06/21/2016 11:56pm

They are stilted in their tone, some I honestly think I have seen before but with a different name on the top, and many are just so wordy and glowing that if I were to meet the person I would expect their walking surface to be water!

06/26/2016 1:42pm

Hello I just thought I would tell you that I enjoyed checking out your web site and to wish you all the best with it in the future - Jazlene Review

Garrett is a great actor and he put all of his best efforts in the movie to act as a real person. That is the reason why the movie named as The Gauntlet is liked very much by most people.

01/05/2017 12:40am

I just wanna say thanks for this nice reading. I got a lot of new ideas from your article.

Comments are closed.